Unreal Engine Developer (f/m/d)
We're looking for you!
Are you passionate about interactive design and 3D user experiences? Do you have a love for new technologies, trends, and tools, and enjoy collaborating closely with experienced developers and designers in a small experienced team?
We offer you a diverse, challenging, and varied role where you have the opportunity to develop and ship interactive real-time applications. You can expect short decision-making processes within flat organizational structures and engaging digital projects with us.
- You're responsible for developing breathtaking, immersive experiences.
- You design and develop interactive applications for VR and AR.
- As an integral part of our team, you create interactive applications for various purposes in the field of visualization, interactive applications, as well as virtual and augmented reality.
- You develop and refine software architectures and system designs.
- In collaboration with our UX and graphic designers, you also develop prototypes for an intuitive, playful, and immersive user experience.
- You support the team by researching and evaluating new technologies in the field of real-time visualization.
- You have three years of professional experience.
- You possess excellent skills in working with game engines, ideally the Unreal Engine.
- You have good programming knowledge in C++ and can create blueprints.
- You have experience in developing and optimizing applications for various devices, including AR/VR.
- You have solid knowledge of 3D pipelines and real-time visualization.
- You are familiar with version control tools like Git or PlasticSCM.
- Collaborating closely in a small team of enthusiastic experts comprising designers and developers is your forte.
- You have experience in agile development within a large codebase, skillfully balancing user-friendliness, performance, and efficiency.
- You enjoy creating stable and well-thought-out software architectures.
- Although we have a great office in Berlin with plenty of whiteboards, we offer flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work.
Nice to Have
- A deep understanding of software engineering principles.
- An eye for aesthetics and motion.
- Knowledge of the German language is advantageous.
- Experience with other game engines like Unity or Godot.
- Interest in other programming languages like Python, TypeScript, or C#.
- Enthusiasm for graphic rendering technologies and shaders.
Become Part of Our Team
We're a small crew of tech-loving nerds who truly value the art of craftsmanship. We love what we’re doing. And we never stop learning.
Unlike other start-ups we are are not driven by growth and profit. We neither want nor need venture capital. Our mission is to provide a long term, sustainable work environment, offering exciting and rewarding work on challenging projects, thriving for excellence and constantly experimenting and incorporating new technologies. We love to work in a pleasant stress free environment and are committed to a healthy work-live balance. And we encourage women and other underrepresented groups to apply.
Does this sound like a perfect match? Would you like to get to know us better? Then send us your application along with your portfolio, your earliest possible start date, and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org