3D Applications Developer (f/m/d)
We're looking for you!
Are you passionate about interactive design and 3D user experiences? Do you have a love for new technologies, trends, and tools, and enjoy collaborating closely with experienced developers and designers in a small team?
We offer you a diverse, challenging, and varied role where you have the opportunity to develop and ship interactive real-time applications. You can expect short decision-making processes within flat organizational structures and engaging digital projects with us.
- As an integral part of our team, you develop interactive applications in Unity and Unreal for VR and AR.
- Collaborating with our UX and graphic designers, you create concepts, interactions, and prototypes for an intuitive, playful, and immersive user experience.
- You explore and evaluate new devices (Apple Vision Pro, Quest3, VarjoXR) and technologies (LLM, location-based applications) equally.
- You develop and refine software architectures and system designs.
- During collaborative brainstorming sessions on the whiteboard and in Figma, you contribute your expertise constructively.
- You have three years of professional experience.
- You possess excellent skills in working with Unity or UE5.
- You have good programming knowledge in C# or C++.
- You have experience in the development and optimization of applications for various devices, including AR/VR.
- You have solid knowledge of 3D pipelines and real-time visualization.
- You are familiar with version control tools like Git.
- Collaborating closely in a small team of enthusiastic experts comprising designers and developers is your forte.
- You have experience in agile development within a large codebase, skillfully balancing user-friendliness, performance, and efficiency.
- You enjoy developing stable and well-thought-out software architectures.
- You are comfortable providing rough estimates.
Nice to Have
- An eye for aesthetics and motion
- Knowledge of the German language is advantageous
- Interest in other programming languages like Python or TypeScript
- Switching frequently between MacOS and Windows is not a problem
- Enthusiasm for graphic rendering technologies and shaders
Become Part of Our Team
We're a small crew of tech-loving nerds who truly value the art of craftsmanship. We love what we're doing. And we never stop learning.
Unlike other start-ups we're are not driven by growth and profit. We neither want nor need venture capital. Our mission is to provide a long term, sustainable work environment, offering exciting and rewarding work on challenging projects, thriving for excellence and constantly experimenting and incorporating new technologies. We love to work in a pleasant stress free environment and are committed to a healthy work-live balance. And we encourage women and other underrepresented groups to apply.
Does this sound like a perfect match? Would you like to get to know us better? Then send us your application along with your portfolio, your earliest possible start date, and your salary expectations to: email@example.com